Gorkha Certificate Online Application Process - edistrict.wb.gov.in
Gorkha Certificate is a important document for applying in various Forces like Army, BSF, CISF, ITBP, Police etc. Candidates must be Gorkha community, as specified in No.13-229/2000/Estt dt. 10th September 2000 of Anthropological Survey of India under Ministry of Culture are eligible for Apply Online for Gorkha Certificate. Gorkha Certificate Online Application Form, Gorkha Certificate PDF, Gorkha Certificate Status, Eligibility Criteria for Gorkha Certificate & Apply Procedure is given below.
Gorkha Certificate for West Bengal Apply Online & Check Status edistrict.wb.gov.in
- Certificate of - Gorkha Certificate
- Apply as - Citizen / CSC / Kiosk Operator
- Official Website - www.edistrict.wb.gov.in
- Online Portal - www.edistrict.wb.gov.in
- Residential Certificate issued by SDO / Ration Card.
- Electoral Voter Identity Card (EPIC) / Driving License / Bank Pass Book
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate / Admit Card)
- Community Status (Certificate from respective Pradhan / MLA / MP)
- Mark Sheet (Primary / Secondary / Higher Secondary)
- Employment Exchange Card (Optional)
- Father's / Guardians Income Proof.
- Proof of Residence (For Residential Land must produce Land deed / Khatian / Tax Receipt from Gram Panchayat / Municipality. For Rented House must produce House Rent Receipt or Electricity Bill, For Tea Garden Residents must produce Original Certificate from Garden Manager and Gram Panchayat Pradhan)
- Recent Passport size photograph attested by a Group A Officer.
- Current Advertisement of the Recruitment in Army / BSF / CRPF / ITBP / Police etc.
Process for Applying Gorkha Certificate:
- Click to Direct Link - https://edistrict.wb.gov.in
- After opening the webpage, it showing the welcome massage for all users.
- Click on Citizen Registration (If the applicant is registering into the system for the first time) or Login with already Registered User Name, Password & Captcha Code.
- After Login in Edistrict Portal the Home page appears.
- Click on Certificate tab.
- Click on Gorkha Certificate tab.
- To Proceed with the application the user needs to click on Apply button.
- The First Page of Application Form fill the User Personal Details & User Address.
- Click on Save & Next.
- The Fill up the Details of Parent or Guardian, Details of Permanent Address of Applicant, Details of Applicant Place of Birth, Service Details of Office Address (Not Mandatory) & Other Details.
- The user has a click on the check box "I Accept" to provide declaration that the information provided in the application form is true to the best of his / her knowledge and belief.
- Click on Save & Next.
- After saving the screen appears with attach supporting documents, Edit Basic information, Edit Application, Print & Cancel tab.
- The User can click on Attach Supporting Document to include the necessary supporting documents along with the application.
- Upload the Required Documents.
- Once the uploading of all the necessary documents is complete the user needs to complete the application process finally and click on Save and Next to proceed further and then click on the Submit button to submit the application finally.
- The AIN number is shown on the screen.
- The user should note down the AIN and then click on Finish button to complete the process and is directed to the Home Screen.
- The applicant may print the Application Acknowledgement Page containing the AIN no by clicking on the Print button
How to Download Approved Gorkha Certificate:
- To get approved Gorkha certificate for student you must visit on - https://edistrict.wb.gov.in
- The applicant (Citizen / CSC / Kisok Operator) will have to login the Portal.
- After Login in the portal the Home Page appears.
- To get certificate the applicant will have to click on 'Approved Application'.
- After that applicant selects "Gorkha Certificate" as a service name and click on "Search" button.
- The User will have to click on the "Certificate" icon for a particular application to get the certificate for "Gorkha Certificate".
- Before online applying for Gorkha Certificate applicant must be verify that he / she must be eligible & all required documents with his / her.
- Follow official Instruction, User manual carefully.
- Regular visit for updates
ContactE-district West Bengal
Tel: 18003453011, 033 22901721, 9679952002, 9836354402, 9874224280