Joy Bangla & Joy Johar Pension Scheme for West Bengal
West Bengal & the Cast of SC & ST People When Them age are 60 years Pension Scheme
- Name of Scheme: Joy Bangla & Johar Bangla
- Apply Mode: Online & Offline
- State: West Bengal
- Who are Eligible Beneficiaries: Senior Citizen
- Objective: SC & ST for Providing Income Support
- Beneficiary Count: 60 Million People
- The cost of the project: Rs.1,200 Billion Rupees
- Released by: Chief Minister of the West Bengal
- Official Website: www.jaibangla.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for the Joy Bangla & Johar Bangla pension Scheme:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of west Bengal state.
- The applicant must belong to BPL Category.
- The applicant must be belong to the SC & ST Caste.
- The applicant must be not above the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must not be enrolled in other pension schemes of West Bengal State.
Benefits Of Joy Bangla & Johar Bangla Pension Scheme:
Joy Bangla & Johar Bangla Pension Scheme launched on the initiative of West Bengal Chief Minister Miss Mamata Banerjee, The Finance Minister said that the main project of these two projects will be Joy Bangla Project, Johar Bangla Project, Johar Bangla will fall under the project. By Joy Bangla & Johar Bangla Project Senior Citizens of S & St Cast get an allowance of Rs.1000 / - per month as they are over 60 years of age.
This can lead to many problems in their life as a result of which they cannot do the work in their old age Illness means no money for treatment, no money to buy or test medicine, often there is no money, This Johar Bangla and Joy Bangla Pension Scheme project has been brought for the benefit of Sc&ST old destitute old people.
Incentives Under The Scheme:
In Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme Rs. 1,000/- will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
In the Jai Johar scheme Rs. 1,000/- will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
Documents Required:The following documents are required while applying for the West Bengal Joy Bangla pension scheme-
- Passport Photograph
- Copy of Caste Certificate
- Copy of Digital Certificate from Appropriate Authority
- A Copy of Digital Ration Card
- Copy of Aadhaar Card, if available
- Copy of Voter Id
- The Copy of Residential Certificate - Self Declaration
- Copy of Income Certificate - Self Declaration
- Copy of Bank Pass Book.
In Case of Death:
On the death of an applicant of pension and after proper veriﬁcation of such information, the Department shall take steps for the stoppage of pension.
In case of death of the recipient of pension, the amount due shall be released to the nominee as indicated in the application form.
How to apply for the Joy Bangla & Johar Bangla Pension Scheme:
- Visit the official website at www.jaibangla.gov.in. Download Application form
- After landing on the homepage, click on the option known as West Bengal Bangla pension scheme registration
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- You can also obtain this application form from your nearby government offices.
- Click on the link given here to directly download the application form on your computer
- Fill up the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form and fill the details in it such as beneficiary name, gender, DOB, age, father name, mother name, caste etc.
- Thereafter attach the documents as listed
- You have to submit your filled application form to the following offices according to your area-
- The Block Development Ofﬁcer in case the applicant residing in rural areas
- The Sub-Divisional Ofﬁcer in case of the applicant is residing in Municipal / Notiﬁed areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation in case the applicant residing in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area.
Points To Remember While Filling the Application Form for the Joy Bangla & Johar Bangla Pension Scheme:
- Must fill the application form with accurate details in Block letter only
- Remember to fill the mandatory columns
- Submit self-attested copy of the documents only
- Must Affix the passport size photograph on the Application form.
Selection Procedure of Joy Bangla Pension Beneficiary:
- The Application Forms will be duly veriﬁed by the BDO/SDO or Commissioner of KMC
- They will ensure the eligibility of the applicants under the scheme.
- All the eligible forms deposited physically shall be digitized and uploaded in the State Portal by the BDO/SDO 0r Commissioner of KMC.
- The BDO and SDO will recommend the names of the eligible persons in digitized form to the District Magistrate through the State Portal.
- The District Magistrate will then forward it to the Nodal Department.
- The Commissioner, KMC will recommend the names of eligible persons to the Nodal Department directly through the State Portal.
- The Nodal Department will sanction the pension
- The payment will be made directly to the bank account of the beneﬁciary through the WBIFMS portal.
- The State Portal will be integrated with WBIFMS for seamless ﬂow of disbursement of pension
- The pension will be sanctioned on the 1st of every month.
- Must fill up the application from with accurate details in block letter only.
- Remember to fill the mandatory columns.
- Submit Self-attested copy of the documents only.
- Must Affix the Passport size Photograph on the Application Form.
West Bengal Joy Bangla & Johar Bangla Pension Scheme
Call: (Number coming soon)