National Handicapped Finance Development Corporation Scholarship 2022 - www.nhfdc.nic.in
NHFDC Scholarship 2022 for 2500 Differently Abled Students in India. National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) announced for Financial Scheme of National Handicapped Scholarship 2022 for PWD Applicant. Apply Online for Scholarship Programme as a Fresh or Renewal Applicant. The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the different abled students to enable them to pursue Professional or Technical course from recognized Institutions and get employed / Self employed. Applicant apply for session of 2022. Apply only Handicapped candidates (Visually Handicapped / Hearing Handicapped / Orthopaedically Handicapped) for Scholarship for Professional Graduate Course & Post Graduate Course, Apply Online / Register Online for National Handicapped Finance Development Corporation Scholarship 2022 in official website www.nhfdc.nic.in (or direct link is given below). After Register applicant required to check Scholarship Result of selected candidates for Financial Assistant 2022 Direct Link for Applying & more about National Handicapped Scholarship 2022 is given below.
NHFDC Scholarship 2022 Apply at www.nhfdc.nic.inOrganized by - National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation (NHFDC)
Total Eligible candidates- 2500.
Applying - Handicapped Candidates(Visually / Hearing or Orthopadic)
Official Website - www.nhfdc.nic.in
Handicapped Scholarship 2022:
In every year NFFDC published notice for applying Scholarship Programme For Different Abled Students. in this year 2022 authority published notice for giving scholarship 2500 student. 30% Seat are reserved for Girls candidates. this scholarship will be available for studying in India. Financial Assistant will be given to pursue Degree or Post Graduate level Technical & Professional Course from recognized Institution.
- Students who got admission to a College to pursue Technical / Professional course, on the basic of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship without any considerations to percentage of marks at Higher Secondary / Graduation level.
- Students who got admission to a college in Technical / Professional course without facing any Competitive examination will also be eligible for scholarship, however such students should have not less than 50% marks at Higher Secondary / Graduation Level. Selection of Students will be strongly as on Merit basic.
- A scholarship holders under this Scheme will not avail any other Scholarship / Stipend for purchasing the Course.
- The annual income of Guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.3 lakhs from all sources.
Procedure for Application:for New Applicant : - Application in enclosed prescribed format shall be submitted at any tine during an academic year to the assigned agenda. an advanced copy of application should also be submit on line, Each applicant shall given a registration number on receipt of the application. The screening committee shall examine these applications quarterly and the scholarship amount will be disbursed.
- For Professional Graduate Course - Rs.2500 (Maintenance Allowance) & Rs.6000 (Book / Stationery Allowance).
- For Professional Post Graduate Courses - Rs.3000 (Maintenance Allowance) & Rs.10000/ (Book / Stationery Allowance).
- Click to Follow Official Full Advertisement
Before Submit Online Application Required Enclosures:
Process for Apply New Applicant / Renewal Applicant:
- Academic Record (Attested copy of relevant certificate / mark sheet for Qualifying exam.
- Proof of annual income (Salary Slip or Acknowledge of Income Tax / Income certificate from revenue official / Gazetted officer / Public representative- M.P, MLA, MLC, Panchayat Officials).
- Attested copy of Disability certificated.
- Course fee receipt.
- Enclose receipt / invoice of eligible assistaive devices purchased from authorized dealer having VAT / TIN / CST no.
- Bonefide certificated duly signed/ seal Head of the Institute with photo duly attested.
- Visit official website of NHFDC - www.nhfdc.nic.in
- Click to 2500 Scholarship (2019).
- Click on Scholarship (Trust Fund) and national Fund (Apply Online).
- Follow official advertisement then click on Register.
- Continue to Register / Apply for Trust.
- Selected Scheme (New Scholarship or Renewal Scholarship) application then Sign Up..
- Application form correctly & completely filled up then Click on Add more.
- Upload Scanning Required Document.
- Verify & Submit.
- Print out Application form.
- Starting Date of Applying - Available shortly.
- Before applying follow official notification carefully.
Any more information visit on - www.nhfdc.nic.in
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)
PHD Chamber, 4/2, Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi- 110016.
Tel- 011 45803730