PM-Prime Minister Scholarship 2022 Apply Online www.scholarships.gov.in
MHA PM Scholarship 2022. Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) launching new Scholarship Programme as known as- Prime Minister Scholarship 2022 for Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles. Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) under the aegis of the National Defence Fund, was introduced from the academic years 2022 to encourage higher Technical & Professional education for the Dependent Wards & Widows of Central Police Forces & Assam Rifles (CAPFs & AR) Personnal. Total 2000 of Scholarship to be sanctioned equally for Both Girls & Boys under PMSS will be given for the each academic year. The Scholarships is given to 1 to 5 years duration. Selected Students given Financial Aid of Rs.27000/ per Annual (for Each Girls) / Rs.24000/ per Year (for Each Boys). Students are advised for Apply for PM Scholarship 2022 / Prime Minister Scholarship 2022 through Online at National Scholarship Portal (NSP) - www.scholarships.gov.in. Direct Link for PM Scholarship 2022 Online Application and more about Eligibility Criteria is given below.
Prime Minister Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Through www.scholarships.gov.in
- Organized Name - Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
- Eligibility Criteria - Widows of Central Armed Police Force & Assam Rifles.
- Total No. of Scholarship Holders - 2000 (1000 for Female & 1000 for Male Candidates)
- Amount of Scholarship - Rs.27000/ p.a (for Female) / Rs.24000/ p.a (For Male)
- Apply Mode - Online Application
- Official Website - www.scholarships.gov.in
Details of PMSS:
Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) under the aegis of the National Defence Fund, was introduced from the academic year 2022 to encourage higher Technical & Professional education for the Dependent wards & widows of Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles (CAPFs & AR) personnel.
Number of Scholarship:
Total 2000 of Scholarship to be sanctioned equally for Both Girls & Boys under PMSS will be given for each academic year in addition to renewal causes of previous year.
Wards / Widows of deceased CAPFs & AR personnel died in harness / election duty, wards of personnel disabled due to causes attributable to Government service and Wards of Ex-CAPF & AR personnel in receipt of Gallantry Awards.
Wards / Widows of Retired and Serving CAPFs & AR Personnel. (Personnel below Officer rank).
Pursuing First Professional Degree Programme in the Fields of Engineering, medical, Dental, Veterinary, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Sc Nursing / Agriculture etc. MBA and MCA in accordance with the guidelines is mentioned below.
Having minimum 60% marks in Minimum Entry Qualification (MEQ) in Higher Secondary / Diploma / Graduation or equivalent is case of a New Applicant or For applicants applying under Renewal category, it is mandatory to pass the each subsequent academic year of the Professional courses being pursued by them with Minimum 50% marks.
A Grace period of One year only for cases, where there is a delay on part of candidate for submission of application for renewal of scholarship may be entertained.
Duration of Scholarship:
The Scholarship is duration 1 to 5 years (Depending upon the duration of the course being pursued by the applicant and as approved by the respective regulatory body).
Amount of Scholarship:
The Scholarship is amount of Rs.2250/ per Months for Girls Students or Rs.2000/ per Months for Boys Students.
Following documents in the respective category are mandatory required to be submitted / uploaded by the applicant for applying under PMSS -
For Fresh Applicant - Service certificate to be issued by the H>O.O in case of serving personal as per Annexure-A.
Bonafide certificate to be issued by the Register / Dean / Principal of the College / Institution / University as per Annexure-B.
A cancelled leaflet of a blank crossed Cheque and copy of the Pass Book clearly showing the Account Number and name of the Account Holder.
Applicants are required to Upload duly Attested Scanned copy of the mark Sheet of 10th and MEW mandatory along with the Following certificate which are applicable.
How to Apply:
- From the academic year 2022 onwards, the Prime Minsiter Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2022 for Capfs & AR will be implemented through National Scholarship Portal- www.scholarships.gov.in. for this all the eligible applicants need to apply.
- Online on the Website of the NSP on or before December. Fore more details of PM Scholarship 2022 Online Application Process is given below.
Payment of Scholarship:
The Scholarship amount under PMSS from the academic year 2022 onwards for applicants selected under fresh and renewal categories would be credited / transferred directly into the Bank account of the selected applicants through Public Finance management System (PFMS) under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) programme of the Government. For this Bank Account of the beneficiary needs to be preferably seeded with Aadhar Number. Applicant should fill the details of valid bank account correctly.
Any other Details visit on - www.scholarships.gov.in
- Before applying Follow official instructions carefully.
- Incomplete application form and failure to attach the requisite documents will lead to rejection of application.
- All the requisite information should be clearly mentioned in the respective column without any overwriting.
- Mobile number and Email address of applicant's or wards of CAPFs & AR is mandatory so as to information the candidate of any discrepancies or development through SMS and Email.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Government of India.