Post-Matric PWD Scholarship 2022 for Handicapped Students www.scholarships.gov.in
Disability Affairs Post Matric Scholarship 2022 for PWD Students; Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disability Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Apply for All India Handicapped Students. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment under Disability Affairs Department Central Sector Scheme Stipend for Class XI, XII & Diploma and Degree Bachelor Degree or Master Degree course. Student should be a regular, full time student studying in class 11th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation are eligible for applying. All India Handicapped Post Matric Scholarship 2022 / Disability Affairs PWD Post-Matric Scholarship 2022Online Application Form are available on www.scholarships.gov.in. Details of Disability Affairs Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure & Application Process is given below.
All India Post Matric Handicapped Scholarship 2022 Apply Online at www.scholarships.gov.inOrganization Name - Department of Empowerment and Persons with Disabilities
Scholarship of - Post Matric.
Eligible students of - Class XI, XII, Graduation, Master Degree, Diploma / Degree Course.
Total No. of Scholarship - 16650 seats per Year.
Session for - 2022
Apply Mode - Online
Official Website - www.disabilityaffairs.gov.in
Online Portal - www.scholarships.gov.in
Seats and Scope of the Scholarships:
Number of Post Matric Scholarship to be sanctioned every year is 16650 (Sixteen Thousands Six Hundred Fifty) only.
Scholarship under this scheme will be available for studying in Class XI, XII, Post Matriculation Diploma / Certificates and Bachelor Degree or Diploma in India and Masters Degree from any University recognized by UGC, to students with disabilities who are covered under the Persons with Disability (Handicapped).
- These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post-matriculation or post secondary course pursued in recognized institutions with the following exceptions (Scholarship are not awarded for training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Courses and Private Pilot License Course, Military or Naval Course etc).
- Only those candidates who have passed the matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
- Courses at the level of Post Graduate Degree / Diploma / Certificate are also covered under this scheme.
- Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject (B.Com after BA in other subject will not be eligible), however students pursuing LLB / B.Ed / B.El.Ed after passing BA / B.Sc / B.E are eligible for Post Matric Scholarship under this scheme.
- Students studying in class XI of the Higher Secondary School courses of the XII Class of the Multipurpose High School will not be eligible for it being a continuous school course. However in cases where 10th Class examination of such courses is treated as equivalent to Matriculation and students who after passing 10th class join other course, such students will be treated as post matric students and will be eligible for the award of scholarship.
- Students who after failing or passing the under graduate examinations in Arts / Science / Commerce join any recognized professional or technical certificate / diploma / degree courses will be awarded scholarships if otherwise eligible. No subsequent failure will be condoned except course in Group-I.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
- Employed students whose income combined with the income of their parents / guardians does not exceed the maximum prescribed income ceiling are made eligible to post matric scholarship to the extent of reimbursement of all compulsory payable non refundable fees.
Scholarship will be paid to the students whose parents / guardians income from all sources does not exceed 250000/ (Rupees Two Lakh Fifty Thousands) only per annual in case of Post Matric Scholarship.
Others Eligibility Criteria:
- The scholarship are open to National of India only.
- The students having more than 40% disability are eligible for applying.
- Not more than two disabled children of the same parents will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme. Provided in case the second child is a twin, the scholarship under this scheme will be admissible to both the twins.
- Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class, she / he would not get scholarship for that class for a second (or Subsequent) year.
- A scholarship holders under Post Matric Handicapped Scholarship scheme will not allowed any other scholarship / stipend. Of awarded any other scholarship / stipend, the student can exercise his / her option for either of the two scholarships / stipends, whichever is more beneficial to him / her and should inform the awarding authority through the Head of the Institution about the option made. No scholarship will be paid to the students under this scheme from the date he / she accepts another scholarship / stipends.
Duration and Renewal of Stipend:
The award once made will be tenable from the stage at which it is given to the completion of course subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance. It will be renewed from year to year provided that within a course which is continuous for a number of years, the scholar secures promotion to the next higher class irrespective of the fact whether such examinations are conducted by a university or the Institution.
The Department of Empowerment or Persons with Disability will announce the details of the scheme and invite applications by issuing an advertisement in the leading newspaper and through the websites and other media outfits. Application will be called for through National e-Scholarship Portal ( www.scholarships.gov.in).
The applicants should submit their application through the online system within the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. All requisite documents like Photograph, Proof of age, disability certificate, Income certificate of the Parent etc. duly filled in the prescribed format will be required to be uploaded in the online system if the scholarship amount including tuition fees is more than Rs.50000 per annual. In case the total scholarship amount is less than Rs.50000 supported documents may be kept in safe custody of the Head of School / Institution, keeping in view the connectivity issue that exist in far flung areas.
Click to Apply Online visit www.scholarships.gov.in
Click to New User Registration & Apply here
Click to Login to Apply Online for Already Registered Candidates here
Click to Apply Renewal here
Important Instructions & Special Dates should be remembered:
Before the online application, download & followed the NSP User Manual & Scholarship Notice carefully.
Regular visit for others updates of - All India Persons with Disability Post Matric Scholarship 2022 / All India Handicapped Post Matric Scholarship 2022.
Any more details visit on www.disabilityaffairs.gov.in
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Ministry of Electronics & Informatics Technology, Government of India
Tel - 0120 6619540
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.scholarships.gov.in