SVMCM (Bikash Bhavan) Scholarship for Renewal 2022
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022 / Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022 both are same and provided by Government of West Bengal, Higher Education, Science & Technology and Biotechnology Department. Students already get financial assistance from SVMCM Scholarship, apply Online for Renewal of Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship 2022 / Bikash Bhavan MCM Scholarship Renewal Application 2022 on svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. More details about Renewal & New Application for SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Scheme is given below.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Renewal Application Online
- Organised by - WB Government, Higher Education, Science & Technology and Biotechnology Department.
- Apply for - Bikash Bhavan MCM Scholarship Renewal.
- Course Covered - HS, UG, Diploma (Polytechnic), PG Level.
- Starting Date of Renewal Applications from -
- Closing Date of Renewal Application - announced shortly.
- Official Website - www.wbhed.gov.in
- Online Portal - svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
WB Chief Minister (Nabanna) Scholarship 2022 Apply here
Scope of Scholarship:
The scheme benefits students of Class XII (12th) and at Under Graduate (UG) level in Engineering, Medical and Technical / Professional courses besides Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG) level students pursuing General Degree courses. These scholarships will be sanctioned to deserving students on merit cum means criteria.
Students pursuing M.Phil courses and Doctoral courses (NON NET Junior Research Fellow and NET Lectureship) from State aided Institution will come under the purview of the Scholarship Scheme.
Kanyashree Recipients (K-2) pursuing Post Graduate course in Science, Arts and Commerce stream from Universities of this State after obtaining Under Graduate Degree course with 45% marks in aggregate from Institution of this State will come under the aegis of this Scholarship Scheme.
Annual Family Income:
The upper ceiling for family income has been fixed at Rs.250000 per annum.
Renewal cases (applicable only at a particular level of study) will be sanctioned subject to good academic performance (Minimum 60% marks should be obtained from Higher Secondary level to Undergraduate and Diploma Level at the previous promotional examination) and 50% marks at Post Graduate (PG) Level previous examination.
Swami Vivekananda (Bikash Bhavan) MCM Scholarship New Application 2022 Apply here
Rate of Scholarship:
- HS Level - Rs.1000 per Months.
- UG Level - Rs.1000 to Rs.5000 per Months.
- Diploma (Polytechnic ) Level - Rs.1500 per Months.
- PG Level - Rs.2000 to Rs.5000 per Months.
- Kanyashreee Applicants (K3) - Rs.2000 to Rs.2500 per Months.
- M.Phil / Non NET / NET LS Research Fellow - Rs.5000 to Rs.8000 per Months.
- For more details of Scholarship amount followed
Documents to be Uploaded (Renewal Application):Following documents in original have to be uploaded (not more than 1 MB size each).Online Application Procedure for Renewal:
1. Mark Sheet of Last Qualifying Examination ( like 11th, 1st year of UG and PG Examination etc.)
2. First Page of the Bank Pass Book and the leave of the Passbook in which the last year Scholarship has been credited.
3. Admission Receipt for the Promotion for the Higher Class.
- At first open the home page of SVMCM Scholarship Portal from any browser and Click on Register here under Sign in for Scholarship section.
- Before proceed for Registration, Download the guidelines by clicking on Download Guidelines button and also read the Instructions given the Page. After that Click on the checkbox to agree terms and then Proceed for Registration.
- Choose appropriate Directorate and then click on Apply for Renewal Application.
- For Renewal of previous Application, Bank Details are required on which previous year Scholarship was sanctioned and after that fill up the Registration Form and click on Register button.
- After successful registration, an Applicant Id will be generated. Note down the Id for subsequent login to complete rest of the Application Process and also for future use.
- Now login by Entering the generated Applicant Id, Password (which was entered during the registration process) and Captcha in the Sign in for Scholarship section in the home page.
- After successful login, Dashboard pf the concerned applicant will be appeared. Click on Edit Profile or Edit Application to continue the application process.
- First fill up the Basic Details form and then click on Save & Continue button. Star marked fields are mandatory field. While uploading Images and Signature please maintain the File Format and File Size mentioned in the form.
- Take the Print out of the submitted application.
- Attach the Annexures as required to be submitted.
- Regular visit for More update of - Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022 Renewal Online Application Form 2022
Any more details visit on - www.eservices.wb.gov.in
Government of West Bengal, Higher Education Department (WBHED)
Bikash Bhavan, 6th & 9th Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700091.
Tel - 18001037033
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.wbhed.gov.in / eservices.wb.gov.in / www.egiyebangla.gov.in