Trade License Registration for Municipal Area except Kolkata Municipal Corporation
West Bengal Trade License Online Registration is live now on E-district Portal. Issuance of Trade License (Certificate of Enlistment) within the area of Municipality / Municipal Corporation other than Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC). The applicant has to complete the OTP based registration (Citizen / CSC / Kisok Operator) for filling the Certificate of Enlistment or Trade License West Bengal & Kolkata. Details of Trade License Renewal Online West Bengal, Trade License Payment, Trade License Registration in Kolkata, Trade License Application Online Procedure is given below.
Trade License for Kolkata Apply Online & Renewal edistrict.wb.gov.in
- Organisation name - Government of West Bengal
- Matter of - Apply for Trade License (Certificate of Enlistment)
- Certificate of - Trade License Registration for Municipal Area except Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Apply as - Citizen / CSC / Kisok Operator
- Official Website - www.edistrict.wb.gov.in
- Online Portal - www.edistrict.wb.gov.in
Details of Trade License:A Trade License (Certificate of Enlistment) is a legal document that gives the permission to the applicant (person wants to open a business) in a particular trade in a particular area / location.
It ensures that the business or trade is carried by adhering to all the standards of safety as issued by State Municipal Corporation.
There are 3 types of Trade License -
Industrial License for Small, Medium and Large-scale manufacturing factories.
Shop License for Dangerous and offensive trade like a scale firewood, cracker, manufacturer, candle manufacturer, barber shop, laundry (dhobi) shop etc.
Food establishment license for Restaurants, hotels, food stall, canteen, the sale of meat & vegetables, bakeries etc.
- Establishment within the area of Municipality / Municipal Corporation other that Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC).
- The applicant should be more than 18 years old.
- The applicant should not have any criminal case against him / her.
- The business should be legally permissible.
- Documents Required:
- Identity proof documents (Any one photo identity proof document issued by any Govt. authority as the identity proof as well as the residential proof of the applicant) - Voter ID Card / Driving License / Passport / Aadhar Card.
- Proof of ownership/occupancy (Any one from below) -
- For the owner of the premises – current Municipal Property Tax Receipt.
- For the tenant of the premises – photo copy of the current Rent Receipt/Challan from Rent Control.
- For the lessee of the premises – copy of the Lease Agreement.
- For rent free premises – current consent letter mentioning the area received from the consenter in original along with Certificate of Entitlement of the consenter (if any) along with the current Municipal Property Tax Receipt of the consenter.
- For Partnership Firm – copy of all Partnership deeds.
- For the premise duly purchased – certificate copy of the Conveyance Deed/IGR Receipt copy duly certified by the concerned advocate confirming registration of the purchase
- For premises in any market owned by Government/Municipal Body and Government Campus – the agreement copies of the actual tenant/lessee with the Government or Municipal Body.
- For premises in the Co-operative Housing Society – consent letter in original from the Secretary of the Co-operative Society/appropriate authority.
- For premises in the Govt. Housing Estate – No Objection Certificate from the Competent Authority.)
How to Apply Process:
- Click to Direct Link - https://edistrict.wb.gov.in
- After opening the webpage, it showing the welcome massage for all users.
- Click on Citizen Registration (If the applicant is registering into the system for the first time) or Login with already Registered User Name, Password & Captcha Code.
- After Login in Edistrict Portal the Home page appears.
- Click On License tab.
- Then Click on Issuance of Trade License (Certificate of Enlistment) in Municipal Areas under the UD&MA category.
- Follow the Instruction, Eligibility criteria To Procced with the application & click on Apply button.
- Fill the Applicant Basic Information (Full Name, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, Mobile No, Email Id etc.).
- Fill the Address of Business or establishment or Trade.
- After fill up the all details Click on Save and Next.
- Fill up the Communication Address of the Applicant in next page then submit the Details of Business (The user should enter the details of business here like the Name of the Firm or Company, it's Category of business, needs to select the Expected date of commencement of business, Rent or Annual valuation of the business site, Annual Fees, Nature of Trade or profession or calling, Workshop address, Godown Address and License applied for in Years).
- Then fill the Details of Owners or Authorised person (The user needs to enter the details of owner or authorised person and "add" button is to be click thereafter.
- The user has a click on the check box "I Accept" to provide declaration that the information provided in the application form is true to the best of his / her knowledge and belief.
- Click on Save and Next.
- The Save and Next the screen appears with Attach Supporting Documents, Edit Basic Information, Edit Application, Print & Cancel Tab.
- Upload the Required Documents.
- Once the uploading of all the necessary documents is complete the user needs to complete the application process finally and click on Save and Next to proceed further and then click on the Submit button to submit the application finally.
- The AIN number is shown on the screen.
- The user should note down this ‘AIN’ for all future references.
- Now if you want to pay for Trade License click on ‘Pay,”. Otherwise, if you want to pay later then click on ‘Finish’ button.
- If you want to pay then click on Payment of Fees for Trade License (Certificate of Enlistment).
- After clicking choose the payment gateway (either 'Bill desk' or 'PayU').
- In the Payment mode user needs to select the payment option like Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking. Then user then needs to select his/her Bank Name very carefully before proceeding further and providing confirmation thereafter.
- Once payment of fees is successful for Trade License (Certificate of Enlistment) the Payment Acknowledgement slip is generated and the user has the option to Finish or Print the same as per his/her convenience.
How to Download Trade License:
- To get approved Distance certificate for student you must visit on - https://edistrict.wb.gov.in
- The applicant (Citizen / CSC / Kisok Operator) will have to login the Portal.
- After Login in the portal the Home Page appears.
- To get certificate the applicant will have to click on 'Track Application'.
- After that applicant selects "Application for Issuance of Trade License (Certificate of Enlistment) in Municipal Areas".
- The User will have to click on the "Certificate" icon for a particular application to get the certificate.
- Before online applying for Trade License applicant must be verify that he / she must be eligible & all required documents with his / her.
- Follow official Instruction, User manual & Fees Details carefully.
- Regular visit for updates.
Contact:Edistrict West Bengal
Tel: 18003453011, 033 22901721, 9679952002, 9836354402, 9874224280