WB Akansha Housing Abas Yojna Scheme: Online Registration, Eligibility & Benefit
West Bengal Akansha Housing Abas Yojna Scheme | WB Akansha Housing Abas Yojna Scheme has been arranged for State Govt Employee | Apply for Online www.wbhousing.gov.in. The name of this project is "Akansha Housing Abas Yojna Scheme", Government employees will be given land from the government where they can build their desired house or flat, The project is being built in this place No.07/300, Block-DB, Action Area-ID at New Town, Kolkata-700107 on Plot Wise. The Project has been designed on a no-profit no-loss basis, without the cost of land. The instant project is spread over 5.0599 acres of land and comprising of 13 towers.(7 nos. of G+10 Towers for Elegant, Premium and Classic categories and 6 nos. of Straight 4 towers for Economy and Standard categories) containing of 576 flats and 236 covered Car parking spaces and 35 open Car parking spaces ( only for Elegant, Premium and Classic categories). There is also provision for Gymnasium, Club-House and Community Hall within the Complex. For more Information about the "Akansha Housing Abas yojna Scheme" Before read the Official Notice Carefully & Visit the Official Website at www.wbhousing.gov.in. After then apply for the " Akansha Housing Abas Yojna Scheme". Akansha Housing Abas yojna Scheme's rules Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Apply Process, Important Information, and other details are given below...
Akansha Housing Abas Yojna Scheme Important Information and Applying process
- Name of Scheme: Akansha Housing Abas Yojna
- Apply Mode: Online & Offline
- State: West Bengal
- Who are Eligible Beneficiaries: State Govt Employee
- mention: Those whose own name is not their home
- Objective: Providing accommodation to State Govt employees
- Released by: Prime Minister of India & Chief Minister Of West Bengal
- Official Website: www.wbhousing.gov.in
About of Akansha Housing Abas Yojna Scheme:
The State of west Bengal Akansha Housing Abas Yojna scheme has been lanched for the People of working as State Govt Employee and they hove not own name is not their home.
Eligibility Criteria for The Akansha Housing Abas Yojna Scheme:
West Bengal's resident who work in State Govt's job & They do not have a house with a name of their own, the record of which is not in the register of the residence, There is no record of one's own name in one's own house but all those people are employed by the state government, You will get the benefit of this part of Housing Housing Scheme and you will be able to rent a house of your choice on land in Kolkata.
The following documents are required to be produced at the time of applying for the scheme:
- Voter Identity Card of the applicant.
- Demand draft.
- Aadhar card.
- Pan card.
- Ration Card.
- Pasport size Photo.
- Proof of residence.
- Copy of Bank Pass Book.
How to Apply for the Akanksha Housing Abas Yojna Scheme:
- Visit the Official Website: www.wbhousing.gov.in
- After landing the home page, click on the option known as west bengal Akanksha Scheme registration.
- The application from will be displayed on your screen.
- click on the link given here to directly downloaded the application from on your computer.
- fill up the application from.
- take a print out of the application from and fill the details in it such as beneficiary name, gender, dob, age, father name, mother name, caste etc.
- there after attach the documents as listed.
- Must fill the application from with accurate details in block latter only.
- Remember to fill the mandatory only.
- Submit Self-attested copy of the documents only.
- Must Affix the Passport size Photograph on the Application from.
Deputy Housing Commissioner & Secretary,
West Bengal Housing Board
Phone No. - (033) 2264-7250
Mobile No. - 9830533284