WBPRD Trade License Online Registration & Renewal (N.O.C) for District, Block and Panchayet level - www.wbprdgpms.in
West Bengal Trade Registration Application Form & Trade License Renewal Online Application is live now. West Bengal Panchayat & Rural Development recently launched an online portal for giving permission to open & register business or trade in their Village, Gram Panchayet, Block & District level. Registration of Trade NOC / Trade License is open for only District level (Except Municipal Area & Municipal Corporation). Trade License New Application Form & Trade NOC Renewal Application form is available on www.wbprdgpms.in. For More details about Online Registration, Renewal Procedure, Trade List, Fees for N.O.C is given below.
Apply for Trade License (N.O.C) New & Renewal
- Organisation name - West Bengal Panchayet & Rural Development (WBPRD)
- Matter of - Apply for Trade License (N.O.C) & Renewal
- Certificate of - Trade License Registration for Gram Panchayat, Block, District Level(Except Municipal Area)
- Apply as - Citizen New & Renewal Application
- Official Website - www.wbprd.gov.in/
- Online Portal - www.wbprdgpms.in
Details of Trade License:
- A Trade License is a legal document that gives the permission to the applicant (person wants to open a business) in a particular trade in a particular area / location.
- It ensures that the business or trade is carried by adhering to all the standards of safety as issued by government.
- Trade N.O.C is available for manufacturing factories, firewood, cracker manufacturer, candle manufacturer, barber shop, laundry (dhobi) shop, Restaurants, hotels, food stall, canteen, the sale of meat & vegetables, bakeries etc.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Establishment within the area of Gram Panchayat (not for Municipality or Municiapl Corporation area) level.
- The applicant should be more than 18 years old.
- The applicant should not have any criminal case against him / her.
- The business should be legally permissible
- Identity proof documents (Any one photo identity proof document issued by any Govt. authority as the identity proof as well as the residential proof of the applicant) - EPIC (Voter ID) / Driving License / Passport / Aadhar Card / Job Card / Pan Card / Ration Card.
- Proof of Land Record.
Category of Fees (for 3 Years):
- Non Paying Professional Tax - Rs. 150
- Paying Professional Tax (Except Trades of Special Nature) - Rs. 750
- Capital Investment Ranging Rs. 25,000/ - to Less than Rs. 50,00,000/ (Except Trades of Special Nature) - Rs. 750
- Capital Investment Exceeding Rs. 50,00,000 (Except Trades of Special Nature) - Rs. 1500
- Vidal Hall or Cinema Hall (Upto Rs. 5,00,000) - Rs. 750
- Video Hall or Cinema Hall (Upto Rs. 10,00,000) - Rs. 1500
- Telephone Booth, Cyber Cafe or Xerox Centre etc. - Rs. 450
How to Apply for Trade NOC in Panchayat Level:
- Visit Official website - www.wbprd.gov.in
- After opening the web page, click on Trade Registration (NOC).
- After clicking previous link its redirect to a new webpage - www.wbprdgpms.in
- Click on New Application for Trade N.O.C.
- After clicking the previous link its open a new page for New Trade License Registration.
- Fill the Details of Proposed Trade (Choose Your District, Block & Gram Panchayat).
- Then Enter Your Business / Trade Name.
- Select Type of your trade / business from drop down list (Example. Cyber Cafe, Electronic shop, Resturent, Mobile Shop etc.)
- Fill the address details of your business / trade (Village, Samsad, Para, Post Office, Police Station, Pin Code, Mouja JL No, Dag No & Khatian No.)
- Enter the Aplicant Details (Name of Applicant, Father or Gurdian Name, Identity Proof, Type of Ownership, Category of Trade, Mobile No).
- Fill up the address details of applicant. If your business details & Adress details is same then check on same as above option otherwise fill the address of applicant (Village, Samsad, Para, Post Office, Police Station, Pin Code).
- Fill the Boundary details of your business address (East, West, North, South land owner name).
- Enter the Organisation Details (Name of the Company, Number of Employee, Investment in Last Financial Year, Revenue of Last Final Year).
- Choose the Category of fee for next 3 Years.
- Upload the necessary documents (ID Proof & Land Records, file size should be within 16 KB).
- The user has a click on the check box 'I agree to your Terms And Conditions mentioned in the attached booklet'.
- Click on submit button.
- After final submission of the application the new page will be open.
- The user should note down & download this ‘Acknowledgement No’ for all future references.
- Now pay for Trade License click on ‘Payment,”.
- After click on Payment of Fees for Trade License a new page will be open.
- Click on 'Online Payment'.
- A New page will be open, click on "Proceed to Pay" option.
- Accept the Terms & Condition and choose payment mode (via Credit Card & Debit Card / Internet Banking / UPI.
- Complete the payment sucessfully.
- After sucessful payment it will be redirect on Online NOC Application Page automatically.
- Download the Payment Receipt & Online NOC Certificate Copy.
- How to Renewal for Trade NOC in Panchayat Level:
- Visit Official website - www.wbprd.gov.in/
- After opening the webpage, click on Trade Registration Renewal or Click here.
- After clicking previous link its redirect to a new webpage.
- Choose your District, Block & Gram Panchayet.
- Enter your previous Trade License Reg No / Docket No.
- Click on Search it will show the all details.
- Complete the payment and download the NOC Certificate.
How to Track & Download Trade License:
- Visit official website of West Bengal Panchayet & Rural Development online poratl - www.wbprdgpms.in
- Click on "Track NOC Status" under Track NOC menu.
- Enter your Acknowledgement Number & Click on Submit.
- It will show the application status, if your application is accepted by the authority then print noc certification is shown.
- Before online applying for Trade License applicant must be verify that he / she must be eligible & all required documents with his / her.
- Please note that, once the fees get deposited, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Upload file size should be withing 16 KB (in PDF or JPG, JPEG format).
- Follow official Instruction, User manual & Fees Details carefully.
- Regular visit for updates.
Contact:West Bengal Panchayet & Rural Development (WBPRD)
Website: www.wbprd.gov.in / www.wbprdgpms.in