West Bengal Gatidhara Scheme 2022 Business Mention of Youth
West Bengal Gatidhara Scheme Business Mention of Youth | A project to help young people build their own business, Visit for Online Apply www.transport.gov.in. The state government has come up with various projects in the interest of public welfare, among them the Gatidhara project, which aims to make self-reliant people who have education related to transportation, meaning they must have a driving pass certificate from an established driving school. It is possible to improve the transport business through dynamics. Unemployed youth of the state can become self-reliant for this project and start their own transport business from scratch. The West Bengal government has the upper hand for their own transport business up to Rs.1,000,000/- In other words, the government is giving 30% non-refundable financial subsidy for the purchase of cars for commercial transport from the year 20 to the year 45. Detailed information for Gatidhara Scheme is available at www.transport.gov.in. For more information such as educational qualification, Eligibility age limit, Subsidy Details, how to apply, etc are given below...
West Bengal Gatidhra Scheme Online Application 2022
- Name Of Scheme: Gatidhara Project.
- Apply Mode: Online
- State: West Bengal
- Who are Eligible Beneficiaries: Unemployed boys and girls whose name is Employment Bank is official
- Mention: Young men and women who live in West Bengal
- Objective: Unemployed young men and women to become transport businessmen in an independent way
- Age Limit: 20 to 45 Years.
- Family Income Per Month: lees than Rs.25,000/-
- Subsidy amount up to: Rs. 1,000,00/-
- Official Website: www.transport.gov.in
Benefits of the Gatidhara Scheme:
- Beneficiaries get financial support of up to 30 % of vehicle cost or up to Rs. 1,00,000 as subsidy
- Women get a subsidy of Rs 1.5 lakh.
- Beneficiaries are given preference in getting permits.
Eligibility Criteria for Gatidhara Scheme:
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Monthly family income less than Rs 25,000.
- Only one member from a family is eligible for the scheme.
- The name of the applicant must be in the Employment Bank as an unemployed person in the Labour Department of the Government of West Bengal, one must have an official record of where he is unemployed.
Age Limit for Gatidhara Scheme:
- Minimum age limit is 20 Years.
- Maximum age limit is 45 Years.
OBC: 03 Years
SC & ST: 05 Years
How to Apply for Gatidhara Scheme:
Those who are going to apply, if they apply as a district, they have to go to the Regional Transport Officer (RTO) and at the state level to apply for a permit at the State Transport Outreach (STA) and fill out the form with a healthy document driving license.
- Visit the Official Website: www.transport.gov.in
- After landing the home page, click on the option known as west bengal Akanksha Scheme registration.
- The application from will be displayed on your screen.
- click on the link given here to directly downloaded the application from on your computer.
- fill up the application from.
- take a print out of the application from and fill the details in it such as beneficiary name, gender, dob, age, father name, mother name, caste etc.
- there after attach the documents as listed.
- Must fill the application from with accurate details in block latter only.
- Remember to fill the mandatory only.
- Submit Self-attested copy of the documents only.
- Must Affix the Passport size Photograph on the Application from.
- Application Form for Subsidy under the Scheme (2 sets)
- Family Income Certificate (Xerox Copy - 2 sets)
- Self-declaration (Xerox Copy - 2 sets)
- Application Form for permit (Goods carriage, Stage Carriage, Contract Carriage) - (1 set)
- Proof of enrolment in Employment Bank (Xerox Copy - 2 sets)
- Photocopy of proof of age (Xerox Copy - 2 sets)
- Photocopy of proof of address. (Xerox Copy -'2 sets)
- Identity proof (Xerox Copy - 2 sets)
- Photocopy of proof of Bank A/C (Xerox Copy- 2 sets)
- Colour passport size photograph (6 copies)
- Quotation for vehicle issued by Gatidhara Facilitator
Assistance contact Gatidhara Cell - 033-2262-5837