West Bengal State National Talent Search Examination 2022 Apply Online for NTSE
WBSED NTSE 2022 Apply Online; West Bengal National Talent Search Scholarship Examination 2022 through West Bengal School Educational Department. Government of West Bengal, Directorate of School Education under State Level National Talent Search Scholarship Examination 2022 for Class 10th (X) students. Date of NTSE Examination on November 2022. Download WBSED NTSE 2022 Scholarship Application Form & Admit Card / Syllabus on scholarships.wbsed.gov.in. Details of National Talent Search Scholarship Examination Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Admit Card, Previous Year Question Papers, Result is given below.
Organized Name - West Bengal State Education Department.
Examination Name - WB State Level National Talent Search Examination 2022
Apply Mode - Online
Official Website - www.wbsed.gov.in
Online Portal - scholarships.wbsed.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria:Students of class 10th / X of any afflicted and recognized school of WBBSE / WBBME / ICSE / CBSE in West Bengal securing 50% and above marks (40% and above marks for SC / ST / PH candidates) in the annual examination of class IX are eligible to appear at State Level NTSE 2022
Students who have registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) under NIOS / WBCROS and securing 50% and above marks in the pre 10th level examination (40% and above marks for SC / ST / PwD candidates) will also be eligible for Scholarship provided the student is below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July 2022), the student is not employed and he / she will appear at class 10th level examination for first time. In case of Study Centers under ODL mode, the Coordinator or Authorized person shall authenticate the required particular of the candidates mentioning approval number, code of the study Centre.
Students are requested to enclose copy of Mark-sheet or last annual examination of class IX / pre-10th level examination as the case maybe, copy of SC / ST certificate, issued by the Competent authority and Disabilities certificate (40% and above disability must be certified by the Competent Medical Board of the State Government /Central Government). wherever it is necessary. This is mandatory.
Incomplete of defective application form is liable to be summarily rejected. Read the Instruction carefully and Coding Plan before filling up the form.
Candidates required to Apply Online on West Bengal School Education Department Online Scholarship Portal. Details of Application Process will be Given below.
- Visit official website of WBSED - scholarships.wbsed.gov.in
- Click on Online Application of NTSE 2022.
- Read official NTSE Instructions carefully then proceed to registration.
- Click on the 'New User Register Here' Link and fill up the personal details along with one Mobile number (a Mobile number and Email ID used once, could not be used second time for registration) and register. A registration number will be generated which should be noted down along with the password given to login to the system in future.
- Edit the form and fill in other details and upload scanned coopy of passport size photograph. The image file for Photograph should be in .jpg / .jpeg formaat and maximum size limit is 20 KB. Save the form. The form may be edited in till it is locked by candidates.
- Once the form is filled in with correct particulars and complete in all respect, the same should be locked. A printout of the filled in application along with the format for certificate from Head of the School / Institution (HOI) should be taken out.
- Applicant has to take out the printed application form and certificate to the Head of the School / Institution (HOOI) where he / she is studying and get the Certificate signed with official seal and upload the signed certificate to his / her account along with scanned copies of - Caste Certificate (if applicable), Disability Certificate (if applicable), duly signed by the concerned school authority latest by 31st August 2022. The maximum size of scanned document (s) should be 100 KB.
- Caste certificate and Disability certificate are required only for the SC / ST and Physically Disabled candidates respectively. The application submission is complete only when the certificate from HOOI and other required documents are uploaded, else the candidates of the application will be cancelled.
- Reach the Examination Centre with Admit Card, Black Ball Point Pen at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination, and Occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- Without the Admit Card none will be allowed to sit for the Examination.
- Do Not take calculator, mathematical and physical table and Cell Phones or any other kind of ready reckon-er to the Examination hall.
- The Examination will be conducted in the Three Session ion the same day.
- You have to sit for the examination in 3 parts - Part I is conducted to Mental Ability Test (MAT), Part II is confirmed to Language Test (LT). Part III is confined to Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) consisting of questions from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics
- Write your name and encode your Roll Number as given in the Admit Card on the OMR Answer sheet as per instructor in the OMR Answer Sheet & Roll Number on the cover page of the question booklet in the space provided. Do not write candidate name in any part of the question booklet.
- Select Only one language in case of language Test and Specify your choice by appropriate marking to the Specified space in the OMR answer Sheet. This is mandatory.
- All question in the Booklet are objective type, for each question four possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Answer of all the questions using Black Ball Point Pen only.
Details Scheme & Syllabus of NTS Examination:
Any other Details visit on - www.wbsed.gov.in
- MAT (Mental Ability Test) Objective MCQ Type Examination - Total 50 marks (50 Questions) - 45 minute duration (10.30 am to 11.15 am).
- Language Test Objective MCQ Type Exam - Total 50 Marks (50 Questions) - 45 Minutes duration (12 pm to 12.45 pm).
- SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) Objective MCQ Type Exam - Total 100 Marks (100 Questions) - 90 Minutes Duration (1.30 pm to 3.30 pm).
Government of West Bengal, Directorate of School Education (WBSED)
Bikash Bhawan, 7th Floor, Salt lake, Kolkata- 700091.
Website - www.wbsed.gov.in