Asansol Girls College Admission with Provisional Merit List 2022 www.agc.ac.in
Asansol Girls College Admission 2022, Asansol Girls College Merit List 2022 Download. Asansol Girals' College Online application for Admission to BA, B.Com, B.Sc (Honours & General) Degree Course for the academic session 2022-23 through online www.agc.org.in. Admission in BA Honours Course in Bengali, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Geography, Political Science, Economics, History, Philosophy, Sociology & B.Com Honours course in Accountancy, Finance and B.Sc Honours Course in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Botany, Zoology, Nutrition, Microbiology. B.B.A Course in Computer Application. Asansol Girls College Admission 2022 Online Application Form & Merit List available on agc.ac.in. Details of Asansol Girls' College Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria, how to apply process, selection process, merit list, waiting list, provisional merit list is given bellow.
Asansol Girls' College BA / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A Merit List & Admission 2022 www.agc.ac.in
- Organized by - Asansol Girls' College.
- Afflicted to - Kazi Nazrul University.
- Course of - Under Graduate (UG)
- Admission in - BA / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A Honours & General / Pass Course
- Session of - 2022-23
- Apply through - Online
- Official Website - www.agc.ac.in
Asansol Girals' College:
Asansol Girls' College was founded mostly due to untiring efforts of Dr. Lalit Mohan Sen, the then C.S.O Mines Board of Health and his worthy wife Smt. Kamala Sen. It was established in 1950, when in this coalfield region., there was no higher education center only for women.
Details of Course:
B.A. Honours in - Bengali, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Geography, Political Science, Economics, History, Philosophy, Sociology.
B.Com. Honours in - Accountancy & Finance
B.Sc. Honours in - Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Botany, Zoology, Nutrition, Microbiology.
B.B.A Course in - Computer Application.
Stream of :
B.A. Honours Stream - 595 seat
- Bengali - 73 seat - (UR-41, SC-16, ST-4, OBC A-7, OBC B-5)
- English - 72 seat - (UR-40, SC-16, ST-4, OBC A-7, OBC B-5)
- Hindi - 50 seat - (UR-27, SC-11, ST-3, OBC A-5, OBC B-4)
- Sanskrit - 59 seat - (UR-32, SC-13, ST-4, OBC A-6, OBC B-4)
- Economics - 31 seat - (UR-17, SC-7, ST-2, OBC A-3, OBC B-2)
- Political Science - 73 seat - (UR-41, SC-16, ST-4, OBC A-7, OBC B-5)
- History - 67 seat - (UR-36, SC-15, ST-4, OBC A-7, OBC B-5)
- Geography - 45 seat - (UR-24, SC-10, ST-3, OBC A-5, OBC B-3)
- Philosophy - 52 seat - (UR-29, SC-11, ST-3, OBC A-5, OBC B-4)
- Sociology - 73 seat - (UR-41, SC-16, ST-4, OBC A-7, OBC B-5)
- Physics - 19 seat - (UR-11, SC-4, ST-1, OBC A-2, OBC B-1)
- Mathematics - 37 seat - (UR-20, SC-8, ST-2, OBC A-4, OBC B-3)
- Chemistry - 27 seat - (UR-14, SC-6, ST-2, OBC A-3, OBC B-2)
- Computer Science - 31 seat - (UR-17, SC-7, ST-2, OBC A-3, OBC B-2)
- Botany - 31 seat - (UR-17, SC-7, ST-2, OBC A-3, OBC B-2)
- Zoology - 31 seat - (UR-17, SC-7, ST-2, OBC A-3, OBC B-2)
- Micro-Biology - 45 seat - (UR-24, SC-10, ST-3, OBC A-5, OBC B-3)
- Nutrition - 23 seat - (UR-13, SC-5, ST-1, OBC A-2, OBC B-2)
Accountancy - 108 seat - (UR-59, SC-24, ST-6, OBC A-11, OBC B-8)
B.A. General Stream - 501 seat
Day - 133 seat - (UR-74, SC-29, ST-8, OBC A-13, OBC B-9)
Morning - 368 seat - (UR-202, SC-81, ST-22, OBC A-37, OBC B-26)
B.Sc. General Stream - 114 seat
General - 114 seat - (UR-63, SC-25, ST-7, OBC A-11, OBC B-8)
B.Com. General Stream - 141 seat
Accountancy - 141 seat - (UR-78, SC-31, ST-8, OBC A-14, OBC B-10)
Admission is open to all students who have passed 10+2 examination from any stream, from any recognized Board. Also students who have passed 10+2 examination in Vocational stream conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training are also eligible to get admission.
Reservation of seats for all cast & category and physically challenged will be accordance to the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate from the competent authority must be produced during counselling for claiming such reservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of more than one quota of reservation. Candidates having all cast & category certificate issued by the States other than West Bengal will be treated as General Category.
The Application will be considered invalid without payment of application fee (Including Bank Transaction Charge) to the Bank of account of college either online (through Debit Card / Credit card / Net Banking) or offline (Bank Challan).
Admission Fee :
Admission Fee :
- B.A. General (Without Lab) - Rs. 2475/-
- B.A. Honours (Without Lab) - Rs. 2630/-
- B.A. General (With Geography) - Rs. 3805/-
- B.A. Honours (With Geography) - Rs. 5130/-
- B.Sc. General - Rs. 3805/-
- B.Sc. Honours - Rs. 5130/-
- B.Com. General - Rs. 2585/-
- B.Com. Honours - Rs. 2740/-
The Merit list of valid application will be published online website of college on date as per the published admission scheduled, the Merit list lists will be prepared in the descending order of merit index. In case a tie, precedence will be given to higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Students must have bring the print copy of Application form, Application fee receipt, Madhyamik Admit card, Madhyamik & H.S mark sheet (Original & Xerox Copy), Character Certificate from last attendant school, Cast Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate or all equivalent papers wherever applicable along with all original to the college during verification of documents counselling for admission.
Documents Required, At The Time of Admission :
Documents Required, At The Time of Admission :
- Candidates must bring the downloaded print out of Application form and Transaction Slip for Admission to particular course duly signed by her Guardian / Parent.
- Original and Attested copy of marks sheet of the 10+2 and Admit card of the Secondary or equivalent examination showing the date of birth (To be attested by the Head of the Institution last attended/Gazetted Officer).
- Attested copy of SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B Certificate (if applicable). The Original certificate must be produced at the time of admission. SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B candidates from other states will be considered as general candidates.
- Click to Apply Online visit official website- www.agc.ac.in
- Click to Check Asansol Girls' College Merit list here
- Click to others Admission of The Kazi Nazrul University
Any more details visit on - agc.ac.in
- This post totally upcoming information, applicant advised followed official instruction & notification carefully before applying.
- Asansol Girls College Admission 2022 Online Application Form available after announced HS Result 2022.
- Regular visit for more updates of - Asansol Girls College Merit List 2022, AGC College Merit List 2022.
Asansol Girals' College
Dr. Anjali Roy Sarani, Asansol
Burdwan, Pin - 713304
Ph no - 0341-2257600 / 2257107
Website - www.agc.ac.in