Calcutta University MA Course Admission with Merit List 2022 www.caluniv-ucsta.net
Calcutta University MA Admission 2022, Calcutta University MA Merit List 2022. Applications are invited for admission to Post Graduate (PG) Course in MA, MA / M.Sc (Eco) & (Museology) Course. Calcutta University PG Admission 2022 / University of Calcutta Post Graduate Admission 2022 in Master of Arts Courses. University of Calcutta MA Admission 2022 Online Application Form are available on www.caluniv-ucsta.net 2022. Date of Publication of University of Calcutta MA Provisional Merit list 2022. Details of University of Calcutta MA & MA / M.Sc (Eco) Admission with Merit List 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Merit List Publication, Special Dates is given below.
The University of Calcutta MA Course Merit List & Admission 2022 www.caluniv-ucsta.netOrganisation Name - University of Calcutta.
Admission in - Post Graduate (PG) Course.
PG Course in - MA, MA / M.Sc (Eco) & (Museology).
Educational Qualification - Three year Honours Graduates.
Apply Mode - Online.
Official Website - www.caluniv.ac.in
Online Portal - www.caluniv-ucsta.net
Admission date :- Update Soon
Course & Subject:
Applications are invited admission to M.Sc (Eco) & Museology, MA Course in -
Bengali, Comparative Indian Language & Literature, English, Linguistic, Pali, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic & Persian, French, Buddhist Studies, History, Ancient Indian History & Culture, Islamic History & Culture, Archaeology, Museology, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, South & South East Asian Studies, Education, Journalism & Mass Communication.
Bengali - 385-seat - (Gen-261, SC-85, ST-23, OBC A-10, OBC B-6).
CILL - 34 seat - (Gen-21, SC-7, ST-2, OBC A-2, OBC B-2).
English - 245 seat - (Gen-166, SC-54, ST-15, OBC A-6, OBC B-4).
Linguistice - 89 seat - (Gen-60, SC-20, ST-5, OBC A-2, OBC B-2).
Pali - 34 seat - (Gen-21, SC-7, ST-2, OBC A-2, OBC B-2).
Sanskrit - 169 seat - (Gen-115, SC-37, ST-10, OBC A-4, OBC B-3).
Hindi - 121 seat - (Gen-82, SC-27, ST-7, OBC A-3, OBC B-2).
Urdu - 81 seat - (Gen-54, SC-18, ST-5, OBC A-2, OBC B-2).
Arabic - 90 seat - (Gen-61, SC-20, ST-5, OBC A-2, OBC B-2).
French - 18 seat - (Gen-11, SC-4, ST-1, OBC A-1, OBC B-1).
Buddhist Studies - 40 seat - (Gen-22, SC-9, ST-2, OBC A-4, OBC B-3).
History - 168 seat - (Gen-114, SC-37, ST-10, OBC A-4, OBC B-3).
Ancient Indian History & Culture- 128 seat - (Gen-87, SC-28, ST-8, OBC A-3, OBC B-2).
Islamic History & Culture - 169 seat - (Gen-115, SC-37, ST-10, OBC A-4, OBC B-3).
Archaeology - 28 seat - (Gen-18, SC-6, ST-2, OBC A-1, OBC B-1).
Museology - 45 seat - (Gen-29, SC-10, ST-3, OBC A-2, OBC B-1).
Philosophy - 235 seat - (Gen-159, SC-52, ST-14, OBC A-6, OBC B-4).
Political Science - 235 seat - (Gen-159, SC-52, ST-14, OBC A-6, OBC B-4).
Sociology - 60 seat - (Gen-40, SC-13, ST-4, OBC A-2, OBC B-1).
Economics - 235 seat - (Gen-159, SC-52, ST-14, OBC A-6, OBC B-4).
South and South East Asian Studies - 106 seat - (Gen-72, SC-23, ST-6, OBC A-3, OBC B-2).
Education - 132 Seat - (Gen-90, SC-29, ST-8, OBC A-3, OBC B-2).
Journalism & Mass Communication - 60 seat - (Gen-40, SC-13, ST-4, OBC A-2, OBC B-1).
Persian - 50 seat - (Gen-27, SC-11, ST-3, OBC A-5, OBC B-4).
More Details about Seat Capacity in Camps wise Download from here.
MA Course - Three year Honours Graduates of the the current and immediately previous year under Calcutta University in relevant subjects.
South & South East Asian Studies - Honours Graduates in History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Anthropology, Sociology from Calcutta University or any other recognized University.
For more details of Eligibility Criteria & Allied Subject list here.
An application fee of Rs.100 for General & Rs.50 for SC / ST / PWD categories will have to be paid online at www.onlinesbi.com of State Bank of India.
Applicants submitting additional forms in Allied Subject, will have to through online mode Rs.100 for each additional form. Subject Code / Group must be mentioned at the time of e-payment of application fee.
Application fee may deposited in any of the following manner - Through State Bank Collect system (Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank) or Print Receipt and pay in cash mode in any bank of SBI.
Admission Fee :
M.A. Courses - Rs. 1669/-
- Visit Calcutta University website www.caluniv.ac.in for Application Form & Information Brochure.
- Visit www.caluniv-ucsta.net for New User Registration Apply Online & Login for Admission.
- Application Form for MA / M.Sc / M.Com Admission will be submitted online.
- Filled up application Form carefully & completely.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fees online.
- Verify & Final Submit of Application Form.
- Take a print out copy of application form.
- Before the Apply Online Download & Followed the Instructions for Fill up Application Form and Instructions for Payment through State Bank Collect carefully.
For SC / ST - 22% and 6% respectively of the total seats of the concerned subject.
For Persons with Disability - Reservation of 3% seats for PWD within each respective category (SC / ST, OBC A, OBC B / Unreserved) of the concerned subject.
For OBC A & OBC B category - 10% & 7% respectively of the total seats of the concerned subject.
Selection Process & Entrance Test:
- Selection of the candidates in 60% Respective category (for Calcutta University Reserved candidate) & 40% of Respective Category (for Others & Calcutta University Students). 60% of Reserved seats will be based on Merit index (in Graduation Level marks) & Others 40% seats will be based on a Entrance Test. Applicant can Download Hall Ticket from Entrance Test in official portal from 2022. Entrance Test will be scheduled 2022. Details of Entrance Test is given below-
- English (12 noon), History (12 noon), Education (2.30 pm), Economics (2.30 pm) & Buddhist Studies (2.30).
- AIHC (12 noon), Sociology (2.30 pm), Bengali (12 noon), Urdu (2.30 pm).
- IHC (12 noon), Philosophy, Archaeology (2.30 pm), Sanskrit (12 noon), Commerce (2.30 pm).
- S & SEAS (12 noon), Political Science, Museology (2.30 pm), Hindi, Arabic, Persian & Pali (12 noon), Linguistics (2.30 pm).
- (Journalism & Mass Communication (12 noon), Comparative Indian Language and Literature (2.30 pm).
Details of Admission Test:
Selection will be made strictly on admission test for 40% of seats, in order of merit on the basic of the marks obtained at the subject wise Entrance Test for Non CU and CU current year and back year students. The entrance test for respective course will be conducted through MCQ Booklets and OMR Sheets. The MCQ Booklets will comprise 50 question with a total of 100 marks, each question carrying 2 marks. Black Ball Pen must be used for darkening the correct answer on the OMR sheet.
For each correct answer 2 marks and for no attempted answer 0 marks will be awarded whereas for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted (Minus Marking). In case two or more candidates obtain same marks in the entrance test, candidates with less negative marking will be placed in higher position in the merit list.
- Submission of Online Application Form
- Last Date of Online Payment
- date of Publication of the Provisional Merit list (for All Subject)
- Publication of Short listed Merit List -
- Date of Submission of correction in Format-I of Information Brochure & Submission of Hard copy by the shortlisted candidates of the provisional merit list(upto 4 pm).
- Date of Publication of the 1st Selection List for 60% Seats -
- Date of Spot Admission - to be announced later.
- Downloading of Admit Cards for Entrance Test (40% Seats) -
- Date of Entrance Test (40% Seats) between -
- Date of Publication of the 1st Selection List for 60% seats (All Subject) -
- Date of Admission Form 1st Selection List for 60% Seats -.
- Date of Publication of the Provisional Merit List (40% Seats) -
- Date of Publication of 2nd Selection List for 60% Seats -
- Date of Admission for 2nd Selection List for 60% Seats -
- Date of Publication of 1st Selection List for 40% Seats -
- Commencement of Class (Tentatively) from -
Before the Online application followed the Official Notification & Information Brochure carefully.
Regular visit for more updates of - Calcutta University MA Admission Test Hall Ticket 2022 Download / Calcutta University MA Merit list 2022 / Calcutta University MA Entrance Test Result 2022
Any more details visit on www.caluniv.ac.in
University of Calcutta
College Street Camps & Alipore Camps Kolkata.
Tel - 8697836456 / 8981015817 / 9874955885
Website - www.caluniv-ucsta.net