Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya / Dalkhola College Admission and Merit list 2022 www.samdlk.ac.in
Dalkhola Agrasen College Admission 2022, Dalkhola Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya Admission 2022 Merit List Download. Shree Agrasen College online application for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com (Honours & General) Degree Course in the academic session 2022-23 through online www.samdlk.ac.in. Admission in BA Honours Course in English, Bengali, History, Political Science, Sociology & B.Com Honours Course in Accountancy and B.Sc General course. Agrasen Mahavidyalaya Admission 2022 Online Application Form & Dalkhola Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2022 available on www.samdlk.ac.in. Details of Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria, How to apply process, Selection Process, Merit List, Waiting List, Provisional merit list is given bellow.
Dalkhola Shree Agrasen College BA / B.Sc / B.Com Merit List & Admission 2022 www.samdlk.ac.inOrganized by - Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya
Afflicted to - The University of Gour Banga
Course of - Under Graduate (UG)
Admission in - BA / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General
Session of - 2022-23
Apply through - Online
Official Website - www.samdlk.ac.in
Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya:
Agrasen Mahavidyalaya was brought into existence as the center of learning on the auspicious day of 1st September 1995 to cater to the increasing craze for higher education in the post independence era.
Details of Course:
BA Honours in - English, Bengali, History, Political Science, Sociology
B.Com Honours in - Accountancy.
BA General. B.Com General, B.Sc General
Admission is open to all students who have passed High Secondary (10+2) examination from any stream, from any recognized Board. Also students who have passed 10+2 examination in Vocational stream conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training are also eligible to get admission.
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B and Physically Challenged candidates will be accordance to the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate from the competent authority must be produced during counselling for claiming such reservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of more than one quota of reservation. Candidates having all cast & category certificate issued by the States other than West Bengal will be treated as General Category.
The Application will be considered invalid without payment of application fee (Including Bank Transaction Charge) to the bank of Account of college either Online (through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking) or offline (Bank Challan).
The Merit list of Valid application will be published online website of college on date as per the published admission scheduled, the Merit list lists will be prepared in the descending order of merit index. In case of a tie, precedence will be given to higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Students must have bring the print copy of Application From, Application Fee receipt, Madhaymik Admit Card, Madhyamik & H.S mark sheet (Original & Xerox Copy), Character Certificate from last attendant school, Cast Certificate, Physical Handicapped Certificate, or all equivalent papers wherever applicable along with all original to the college during verification of documents Counselling for Admission.
Documents Required, At the Time of Admission :
1. The original Admit Card of the Secondary Examination with self-attested photocopy.
2. The original School Leaving Certificate.
3. The original Mark sheet of the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) examination passed with self attested photocopy.
4. The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) passed with self attested photocopy.
5. The original Higher Secondary (10+2) Certificate.
6. The original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if applicable).
7. The original physically handicapped certificate with self attested photocopy (if applicable).
8. Two copies of recent coloured passport sized photograph.
9. Original bill copy must be produced at the time of counseling; otherwise application will be rejected forthwith.
10. Hard copy/ Printed copy of the uploaded/filled in application form must be produced at the time of counseling.
How to Apply Process & Special Links:
- Click to visit Official website of this college - www.samdlk.ac.in
- Click to Check Agrasen Mahavidyalaya Merit List here
- Click to Other Admission of The University of Gour Banga
- This post totally upcoming information, applicant advised followed official instruction & notification carefully before applying.
- Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya Admission 2022 Online Application Form available after published HS result 2022.
- Regular visit for more updates of - Dalkhola Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya 1st Merit List 2022, Dalkhola Shree Agrasen College 2nd Merit List 2022, Agrasen Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2022.
Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya
Dalkhola, Uttar Dinajpur, Pin - 743703
Ph no - 03525-257440
Website - www.samdlk.ac.in