WB Health Diploma Course in Pharmacy Counselling 2022
West Bengal Health D.Pharm Counselling 2022 for 1st Phase; Notice for 1st Counselling for Admission in Diploma Course in Pharmacy 2022 under WB Health. Memo No. HPT/1P-04/2010/A/M-70. A Rank wise Merit list will be declared on 20th July, eligible applicants allowed to appeared for WB Health Pharmacy Diploma Course 1st Counselling 2022 . Applicant can download WB D.Pharm Counselling Process & Rank Merit List from www.wbhealth.gov.in. Details of West Bengal Health Diploma Course in Pharmacy Counselling 2022 Scheduled and Time, Important Documents, Admission Fee & Instructions is given below.
West Bengal Health D.Pharm Counselling 2022Organisation Name - West Bengal Health
Course of - Diploma Course in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Session of - 2022-23
Admission in - Institute of Pharmacy Kalyani, Jalpaiguri and Bankura.
Official Website - www.wbhealth.gov.in
Details of Course & Seat Capacity:
Admission in Diploma Course in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) for session 2022 under -
Institute of Pharmacy Jalpaiguri - Total 60 Seats (UR 34, SC 13, ST 4, OBC 3, PH 2, GTA 4).
Institute of Pharmacy Kalyani - Total 60 Seats (UR 39, SC 13, ST 4, OBC 3, PH 1).
Institute of Pharmacy Bankura - Total 60 Seats (UR 38, SC 13, ST 4, OBC 3, PH 2).
Scheduled and Place of Counselling:
The 1st Counselling will be held on 2022 from 11 am onwards, at the 2nd floor Auditorium of Swasthaya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 91.
Candidates admitted in the 1st Counselling are instructed to report to the Principal of corresponding Institutes within 4 pm of 2022 to confirm their seats in the Institutes. candidates will be cancelled automatically if fails to report on the mentioned date.
Required Document at the time of admission:
The following documents will be required at the time of admission-
1. Hard copy of the application that was submitted online.
2. Residential certificate issued by the Competent Authority (MP / MLA / Member of Zilla Parishad / Sabhapati of Panchayat Samiti / Commission of Municipality / Councillor / Prodhan of Gram Panchayat / BDO of the area / any officer of or above the Rank of Asst Secretary to the Government of West Bengal etc.) as per existing rules / norms of Government of West Bengal, in original as per format generated during online form fill up, vide Annexure-I.
3. The original medical (Physical & Mental) fitness certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner (West Bengal Medical Council) / Medical Officer of a Government Hospital (MBBS qualified) and a certificate from a Registered Eye Specialist, certifying acuity of vision and absence of colour blindness, in original as per format generated during online form fill up, vide Annexure-I.
4. Original and Two (2) Self attested copy of Age Proof (Madhyamik Admit Card / Birth certificate / Any Other).
5. Original and Two (2) self attested copies of Mark Sheet of 10+2 (Higher Secondary) or equivalent examination.
6. Three (3) stamp size coloured photographs.
7. Original and a self attested copy SC / ST / OBC / PH Certificate in appropriate, Physical handicapped status will be verified at the Central Medical Board at CMC&H, College Street, Kolkata prior to the date of 1st Counselling.
For Physical Handicapped Candidates -
1. Physical Handicapped (PH) candidates are instructed to report themselves to the MOIC, Central Medical Board at Kolkata Medical College (CMC & H), College Street, Kolkata - 73 for the verification of their PH status with the following documents on 2022 at 11 am without fail.
2. Original and a self attested copy of PH certificate, One Stamp size coloured photograph, Original and one self attested copy of age proof (madhyamik admit card / birth certificate / any other), PH candidates, who fail to attend Medical Board at CMC & H, will not be allowed to participate in the counselling.
Total Fees to be deposit for 1st Year is Rs.3700 (including Hostel Fees). Details of fees is given below - Admission Fee Rs.500, Tuition Fee Rs.1200, Session Fee Rs.100, Registration Fees Rs.500, Caution Deposit Rs.200, Hostel Seat Rent Rs.1200.
Second Counselling, if required for all three institutions will be made centrally at Swasthya Bhawan on 2022 and the last date of reporting of the candidates admitted in 2nd counselling in respective institutes is 2022 (4 pm).
Instructions at Counselling:
- Before the counselling download & followed the Counselling Notice carefully.
- The candidates must report themselves for counselling within 11 am on the aforesaid date and place, failing which, for whatsoever the reason may be, their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must put their signature in the attendance sheet kept with the Reception in charge as a token of their presence / registration for counselling, failing which it will be presumed that the candidate is absent on the date of admission and the candidature will be cancelled. Candidates reported in the 1st Counselling & signed in the attendance register, will be considered eligible for 2nd Counselling, if vacant seats declared.
- The admission will be made from amongst the candidates present at the time of counselling in order of merit and reservation quota, till all seats are filled up.
Government of West Bengal
Directorate of Health Services
Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091.
Website - www.wbhealth.gov.in