WB Health Panchakarma Assistant Course Admission with Merit List 2022 www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Panchakarma Assistant Application Form 2022 Download; Government of West Bengal, Department of Health & Family Welfare invite Application for Admission in One Year Certificate Course of Panchakarma Assistant for the academic session 2022-23. Admission to the above course in the Institute at Patipukur Ayurvedic Hospital, Kolkata. West Bengal Health Panchakarma Assistant Admission 2022 Application Form & WB Health Panchakarma Assistant Merit List 2022 available on www.wbhealth.gov.in. Details of Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Form & Merit List etc. is given below.
One Year Certificate Course of Panchakarma Assistant Admission 2022 in West Bengal www.wbhealth.gov.inOrganisation Name - Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal
Memo No. - DAY/468/2017
Admission in - Panchakarma Assistant
Session of - 2022-23
Eligibility Criteria - High Secondary.
Apply Mode - Offline (Download Application Form)
Last Date of Receiving Application Form - Update Soon
Date of Publication Merit Selection List on - Update soon
Official Website - www.wbhealth.gov.in
Admission in 1 year Certificate Course of Panchkarma Assistant in the Institute at Patipukur Ayurvedic Hospital, Government of West Bengal, 29. S.K.Dev Road, Kolkata - 700048.
Total Seat capacity is 20.
Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal and has passed High Secondary (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics from a school recognized by the WBCHSE / ICSE / CBSE.
He / She should not be less than 16 years and more than 30 years of age on so day of 2022. Relaxation of upper age limit is 3 years for SC / ST candidates.
He / she is of good character too be certified by the Head of the Institution where he / she studied last.
Condition for Selection:
Selection will be made on the merit basic. Merit List will be prepared on their academic aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics in High Secondary examination. The Merit List will be valid for 60 days (2 months).
Document required with Applications:
Attested copies of the following documents are to be enclosed with application -
1. Copy of the Mark Sheet of Class XII (12th) Examination or equivalent.
2. Copy of the Madhyamik Examination or equivalent examination pass certificate.
3. Copy of Age Proof (Birth certificate / Class X Admit Card).
4. Copy of Character Certificate by the Head of last attendant institution.
5. Copy of residential certificate issued by the competent authority (MP / MLA / Member of Zila Parishad / Sabhapati of Panchayat Samity / Commissioner of Municipality / Councillor / Prodhan of Gram Panchayat / BDO of Area / any other officer of the above rank of Assistant Secretary to the Government of West Bengal).
6. If belongs to SC / ST / PH category, copy of the Certificate issued by the competent authority as per existing rules / norms of Government of West Bengal.
- For Downloading application form candidates required to visit on www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Then Click on Notice Tab.
- Click on Application Form for Admission in One Year Certificate Course of Panchakarma Assistant for the session 2022.
- Print out Application Form in A4 size paper.
- Filled Application Form completely & carefully.
- Duly filled application as per proforma should reach the office of the "The Principal - Superintendent, J.B Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, 170-172 Raja Dinendra Street, Kolkata - 700004" in a closed Envelop.
- The envelop superscribing "Application for Admission into One year Certificate Course or Panchakarma Assistant for the session 2022".
- Applicant submitted through post or personally between 11 noon to 3 pm on all working days except Saturdays & holidays to the above address on or before the closing application.
The list of Provisionally eligible candidates along with rules and regulations for admission will be available in the notice board of Swasthya Bhawan and Office of the Principal - Superintendent, J.B Roy State Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital and in the official website of the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal (www.wbhealth.gov.in) on 2022.
No separate communication will be made in this regard.
Important Instructions & Special Dates:
- Before the application download & followed the Official Advertisement carefully.
- Last Date of Closing Receiving Application Form - 2022 (up to 3 pm).
- Provisionally selected candidates for counselling will have to appear at the institute on the specified date and time when so called far, at their own expenses.
- Regular visit for more updates of - WB Health Panchakarma Assistant Merit List 2022 & WB Health Panchakarma Assistant Counselling 2022
Department of Health & Family Welfare , Government of West Bengal
Directorate of Ayurveda, Swasthya Bhawan, 6th Floor, GN- 29, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Tel - 033 2357 6000 / 033 2333 0100
Fax - 033 2357 5175
Website - www.wbhealth.gov.in