West Bengal Health Diploma Course in Ayurvedic Pharmacy Admission and Merit List 2022 www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health D.Pharm (Ayurvedic) Admission 2022 Application Form Download; WB Health Ayurvedic Pharmacy Merit List 2022. Government of West Bengal, Department of Health & Family Welfare under Directorate of Ayurveda invited applications for admission into 2 years Diploma Course in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in the Institute at Vishwanath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Hospital. West Bengal Health D.Pharm (Ayurvedic) Admission Application Form 2022 / West Bengal Health Ayurvedic Pharmacy Merit List 2022 available on www.wbhealth.gov.in. Details of Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Process is given below.
Diploma Course in Ayurvedic Pharmacy Merit List & Admission 2022 in West Bengal www.wbhealth.gov.inOrganised Name - West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samity
Memo No. - DAY/467/2017
Admission in - D.Pharma (Ayurveda) Course.
Session of - 2022-24
Age Limit - Between 16 to 30 years.
Educational Qualification - Minimum High Secondary (10+2).
Apply Mode - Offline (Download Application Form).
Last Date of Receiving Application Form - 2022
Declaration of Provisional Merit Selection List on - 2022
Official Website - www.wbhealth.gov.in
Details of Course & Seat Capacity:
Admission into two years Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacay Course in the Institute at Vishwanath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Hospital, Government of West Bengal, 94, Grey Street, Kolkata - 700005.
Total number of seats is 30.
Applicant should not less than 16 years and more than 30 years of age on 30th Day of June 2017/. Relaxation of age for SC & ST candidates is 3 years.
Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal and has passed High Secondary (10+2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics from a school recognized by the WBCHSE / ICSE / CBSE.
He / She is of good character to be certified by the Head of the Institution where he / she studied last.
Admission will be on merit list basic, Merit list for admission will be prepared on the basic of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics, whichever is higher, in the in the H.S (10+2) or equivalent examination. The merit list will be valid for 60 days only.
Required Documents with Application Form:
Attested copies of the following document are to be enclosed with application form-
1. Copy of the Mark Sheet of Class XII (10+2) Examination or Equivalent.
2. Copy of the Madhyamik Examination or equivalent examination pass certificate / Admit Card as proof of Age.
3. Copy of the Character Certificate by the Head of last attendant Institute.
4. Copy of residential certificate issued by the Competent authority (viz M.P / M.L.A / Member of Zilla Parishad / Sabhapati of the Panchayat Samity / Commissioner of Municipality / Councillor / Prodhan of Gram Panchayt / B.D.O of the Area / any Officer of or above the Rank of Asstt. Secretary to the Government of West Bengal etc. as per exciting rules / norms of Government of West Bengal.
5. If belong to SC / ST / OBC / P.C copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority as per existing rules / norms of Government of West Bengal.
- Candidates required to download on official website of WB Health - www.wbhealth.gov.in
- First visit on this website and then click on Notice Tab.
- Click on Admission in Diploma Course in Ayurvedic Pharmacy for the session 2022 tab.
- Download Applicant Form & Take a print out.
- Complete filled in Application Form attached with all enclosure.
- Duly filled in Application & Document should reach the Office of the "The Superintendent & Ex-Officio Professor" Vishwanath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Hospital, 94, Grey Street, Kolkata - 700005 by 2022 on or before 4 pm in a closed envelop, super scribing "Application for Admission into Diploma Course in Auyrvedic Pharmacy for the Session 2022". Application may also be submitted personally between 11 amt o 4 pm on all working days except Sundays & Holidays to the above address on or before the closing date.
The List of provisionally eligible candidates along with rules and regulations for admission will be available in the notice board, Swasthya Bhawan, Directorate of Ayurveda (6th Floor), Salt Lake, Kolkata-91 and office of the Superintendent & Ex-Officio Professor, Vishwanath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Hospital, 94, Grey Street, Kolkata - 5 and the official website of the department of Health & family Welfare, Government of West Bengal (www.wbhealth.gov.in). Applicant required to download WB Health D.Pharm (Ayurveda) Merit List on or after 2022. No separate communication will be made in this regard.
Provisionally selected candidates for counselling will have to appear at the Institute on the specified date and time when so called for, at their own expenses.
Important Instructions & Special dates should be remembered:
Before the Application, Download & Followed the Admission Notification carefully.
Last date of closing receiving application forms - 2022.
Declaration of Provisional Merit List on - 2022
Regular visit for more updates of - WB Health Ayurvedic Pharmacy Counselling 2022 / West Bengal Health Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy Counselling 2022.
Any more details visit on www.wbhealth.gov.in
Department of Health and Family Welfare
Directorate of Ayurveda.
Swasthya Bhawan, 6th Floor, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Website - www.wbhealth.gov.in