WBMDFC Loan Apply for Rs. 5,00,000
WBMDFC Loan Apply for Rs. 5,00,000. West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation is organised a loan scheme who called Term Loan and Minority Women Empowerment Programme for helping minority communities. WBMDFC Loan application form download through www.wbmdfc.org or collected application form from the Minority Office situated in the office of the District Magistrate, SDO Office or Nearest BDO Office. Any candidate between the ages of 18-50 years can apply to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakhs. Loan Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Document Required, How to apply, Important Information and Contact details are given below.
WBMDFC Loan for Rs. 5 Lakhs Download Application Form
Loan Organiser: West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC).
Loan Purpose: Business.
Loan Amount: Maximum 5 Lakhs.
Age Limit: Between 18-50 years.
Official Website: www.wbmdfc.org
- West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation is Providing the Term Loan up to Rs. 5,00,000/-
- Repayment with 6%-8% interest in equal 20 quarterly instalment in 5 years.
- West Bengal Government providing maximum Rs. 40,000/- Loan for Minority Women.
- Only 3% interest of MWEP Loan.
- Subsidy 50% of loan amount for MWEP loan scheme.
- Must be a permanent resident in West Bengal.
- Candidate must be belonging to the Minority Communities.
- Annual family income for rural area not more than Rs. 98,000/- and for urban area not more than Rs. 1,20,000/-
- Applicant must be 18-50 years of age on January 1st of the year in which they are applying.
- A tax payer or professionally qualified (Doctor, Engineer etc.) guarantor needed if loan amount between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1 lakh and A Government / Semi Government Employee / Teacher or a good beneficiary needed if loan amount above Rs. 1 lakh.
- Candidate must be have a savings Bank Account.
- Candidate having training & experience of the business for which he/she is applying will get preference.
- If the applicant has taken a bank loan before and fails to do so, the application will not be accepted.
- Only one candidate in a family can apply this loan
- Photocopy of Applicant Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card.
- Photocopy of Guarantor Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card.
- Recent Passport Size Colour Photo
- Photocopy of Bank Pass Book Front Page like AC No., IFSC Code, Branch.
- Applicant Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Guarantor Residential Certificate.
- Annual Family Income Certificate.
- Trade License.
How to Apply WBMDFC Loan ?
- Visit official website www.wbmdfc.org for Download application form or Application form collected from the Minority office situated in the office of the District Magistrate, Nearest BDO Office or SDO Office.
- Pest Passport size colour photo and fill up application form correctly.
- Attached all required Documents with application form and submit nearest BDO Office / SDO Office.
- Before applying read official notification carefully.
- Fill up application form correctly.
- Fill up application form in block latter.
- Any problem to contact BDO or SDO Office.
DD 27/E, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064
Contact No.: 033 4004 7468 / 033 4004 7469