Rent Agreement Download for House and Store
Rent Agreement Download for House and Store. Rent for House, Flat, Store, etc. regard 11month agreement. this article for how to ready agreement pepper so download, edit and print now ready your agreement.
11 Months Rent Agreement Free Download for House and Store
RENT AGREEMENT (Sample):
This Rent Agreement is made on this 1 Day of January 2023, BY AND BETWEEN SUMIT ROY son of Mr.Roy residing at Rajarhat, Newtown, Kolkata by faith Muslim, by occupation service, herein after called the Lessor / Owner/ Landlord, Party of the First part (which expression shall unless excluded by or repugnant to the context be deemed to include its successors, executers, administrators, legal representatives)
Y Roy daughter of S Roy, by faith Hindu, by occupation student at JT Aviation Academy, Raghunathpur Branch permanent resident of Nager bazar, Kolkata, hereinafter called the TENANT/ LESSEE (which expression shall unless excluded by or repugnant to the context be deemed to include its successors, executers, administrators, legal representatives) of the OTHER PART
Whereas the Lessor /Owner is the owner and in possession of a flat on First floor Flat no- C measuring about 495 sq.ft super built up area, consisting 1 (one) room , ONE (1) kitchen space with attached one toilet within G + 4 storied building identified as “JITDA APARTMENT” constructed over L R Dag no- 000,000, under police station Newtown, Kolkata and has agreed to let out the said flat including Toilet & Bathroom Set on the said property, to the Lessee/Tenant and the Lessee/Tenant has agreed to take the same on rent of Rs. 5,000/- (Five thousand only) per month.
NOW THIS RENT AGREEMENT WITNESSETH AS UNDER: -
1. That the Tenant/Lessee shall pay as the monthly rent of RS. 5,000/- (Five thousand only) per month, excluding electricity and water charge. The rent should be paid within 7th day of the following month. In case of late payment of rent a late payment, charge may be levied Rs. 500/- (five Hundred only) per day
2. That the Tenant /Lessee shall not sub–let any part of the above said demised premises to anyone else under any circumstances without the consent of Owner.
3. That the Tenant / Lessee shall abide by all the bye - laws , rules and regulation, of the local authorities in respect of the demised premises and shall not do any illegal activities in the said demised premises.
4. That this Lease is granted for a period of Eleven (11) months only commencing from 01/01/2023 and this lease can be extended further by both the parties with their mutual consent on the basis of prevailing rental value in the market .
5. That the Lessee shall pay Electricity & Water charge as per the consumption. At present no maintenance charge is charged as there is no maintenance charge payable but maintenance charge will be charged when it would be decided by the Flat Committee later on. The Lessee shall pay all future rates, taxes, duties, cess, imposition levied by any government or local authority.
6. That the Tenant/Lessee shall not be entitled to make structure in the rented premises.
7. That the Tenant/lessee can neither make addition/alteration in the said premises without the written consent of the owner, nor the lessee can sublet any part or entire premises to any person(s)/firm(s)/company(s).
8. That the Tenant/Lessee shall permit the Lessor/Owner or his Authorized agent to enter into the said tenanted premises for inspection/general checking or to carry out the repair work, at any reasonable time.
9. That the Tenant/Lessee shall keep the said premises in clean & hygienic condition and shall not do or causes to be done any act which may be a nuisance to other.
10. That the Tenant/Lessees shall carry on all day to day minor repairs at their own cost.
11. That this Agreement may be terminated before the expiry of this tenancy period by serving One-month prior notice by either party for this intention.
12. That the Lessee shall use the above said premises only for Residential Purpose and not for any Business Purpose.
13. That the Lessee/Tenant shall not use the perishes for any unlawful activities .
14. That the Lessee agrees to pay at the increased rate of 10% at the end of every year on the fair rent. The recent rent is fair and reasonable.
15. That it is hereby agreed that if default is made by the lessee in payment of the rent for a period of two months, or in observance and performance of any of the covenants and stipulations hereby contained, then on such default, the lessor/owner shall be entitled any remedy that may be available to him at their discretion, to terminate the lease and eject the lessee from the said premises; and to take possession thereof as full and absolute owner thereof, provided that a notice in writing shall be given by the lessor to the lessee of this intention to terminate the lease and to take possession of the said premises. But if the arrears of rent are paid or the lessee comply with or carry out the covenants and conditions or stipulations, within fifteen days from the service of such notice, then the lessor shall not be entitled to take possession of the said premises.
16. That both the parties have read over and understood all the contents of this agreement and have signed the same without any force or pressure from any side.
SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY
(Above noted said room)
ALL THAT piece and parcel of self-contained FLAT on FIRST floor Flat no- C measuring about 495 sq.ft super built up area, consisting 1 (one) room , ONE (1) kitchen space with attached one toilet within G + 4 storied building identified as “JITDA APARTMENT” constructed over L R Dag no- 000,000, under police station Newtown, Rajarhat, Kolkata 700006.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the lessor/Owner and the Tenant / Lessee have hereunto subscribed their hand on this the 31st Day of Nec 2024 first above mentioned in presence of the following Witnesses
Signature of Owner
Lessee Drafted by me (Advocate)