Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship-2023 www.jnmf.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship Online Application Form.
|Article Matter of:||Scholarship Scheme.|
|Organizer Name:||Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund.|
|Apply for:||Ph.D. Students.|
|Scholarship Amount:||Rs. 18,000/- per month up to 2 years.|
Who can Apply?
- Applicant who are resident of India and study Ph.D. Course in India can apply this Scholarship
- Indian Resident but study Ph.D. Course in other countries in Asia they can apply.
- Candidate age must be between 35 years.
- Ph.D. regular course only.
Candidate must be study in any one of Indian History and Civilization, Sociology, Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture, Economics, Geography, Philosophy, Ecology & Environment Courses
The student has to get minimum 60% marks in aggregate in both graduate & post graduate level.
- A passport size photo should be needed.
- Ph.D. Registration certificate
- Postal Order or Demand Draft for Rs. 100/-
- A recommendation latter from Doctoral Monitoring Committees or Supervisors
Stipend amount Rs. 18,000/- per month as tuition fee and maintenance allowance
Rs. 15,000 per year for study tour, Stationery, purchase of books etc. within India
How to Apply
- Log in to visit www.jnmf.in
- Click scholarship Tab
- Download Application form
- Fill up application form in block latter
- Attach latest (Between 3 month) passport size photo
- All application (Rs. 100 Draft) with document send to Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011.
- Application form fill up correctly.
- Read official notification before applying.
- Regard document must be sent with application form.
- Last Date of Submit: (Close of this year 2023)
Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011
Call: 011 2301 3641 / 011 2301 7173 / 011 2301 8087
Fax: 0111 2301 1102