Sikshashree Scholarship-2023 For West Bengal Student
Sikshashree and Medhasree Scholarship-2023 For W.B. Student. West Benagl Backward Classes Welfare Department (BCWD) Released this Scheme for SC/ST Students studying in class V to VIII (Pre-matric level). Student annual family income of the student should not exceed Rs.2.5 lakhs. scroll down for complete details and download application form.
Sikshashree Scholarship-2023 For West Bengal Pre-Matric Level Student.
|Article of.||Sikhashree Scholarship|
|Organized by.||W.B. Backward Classes Welfare|
|Eligibile.||SC & ST Students of West Bengal.|
|Apply for||Pre-matric Level Student.|
|Apply Mode.||Offline (Download Application Form).|
|Submit.||School or BDO Office|
Objective of Scheme:
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the SC & ST students reading in Classes 5th to 8th to improve their participation in pre-matric stages and minimize the incidence of drop out especially in case of Girl Students.
Sikshashree scheme of providing assistance to SC /ST day scholars of Class V-VII is evolved by merging the existing scheme of book grant and maintenance grant. It is applicable to the day scholars of West Bengal reading in class V to VIII in any Government, Government and all Government recognized schools of West Bengal.
- Student should belong to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe with proper certification as embodied in the body of application form.
- Annual family income of the student should not exceed Rs.2.5 lakhs. A certificate to that effect needs to be provided by the competent authority as embodied in the application form.
- Only day scholars belonging to West Bengal can apply for this scholarship.
- He / She should be a regular full time student reading in a government school / government aided school and Govt. recognized schools in West Bengal.
- The award once made will continue subject to subsequent application of the student up to class VIII and good conduct and attendance and otherwise being eligible.
- He / She should not get any other scholarship or stipend in any form for the same period. In case it is detected that the incumbent has drawn any amount of slimier character from any other sources this scholarship has to be refunded.
- He / She should be a holder of a bank account in a Nationalized bank with core banking facility.
- Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class. he / she would not get scholarship for a second year, however if he / she is promoted to next class subsequently he / she will enjoy the benefit provided the incumbent applicant is otherwise eligible.
- For SC Students - Rs.500 per annum (5th Class) / Rs.650 per annum (6th Class) / Rs.700 per annum (7th Class) / Rs.800 per annum (8th Class).
- For ST Students - Rs.800 per annum (for 5th to 8th Class).
Applicant required to download application form in BCW portal- www.anagrasarkalyan.gov.in. Complete filled up applications along with all relevant documents submit to The School (where candidates are belonging).
Application PDF Download Link:
- Sikshashree Scholarship Application Form in (English).
- Sikshashree Scholarship Application Form (Bengali).
- Sikshashree Scholarship Guidelines for SC (English).
- Sikshashree Scholarship Guidelines for SC (Bengali).
- Sikshashree Scholarship Guidelines for ST (English).
- Sikshashree Scholarship Guidelines for ST (Bengali).
- This post is an Unofficial Information. Please followed official notification carefully before applying.
- Any of other's details contact to the Respective School or Gram Panchayat / Block Office etc.
DJ-4, Sector-II, Administrative Building, SDO, Bidhannagar, 4th Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700 091.
Website - www.anagrasarkarkalyan.gov.in